Terms of Service
- Updated March 2017
The term "Vision Direct LLC" or "us" or "our" or "we" refers to Vision Direct LLC, the owner of the website. The term "you" or "your" refers to the website user.
WE MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
Your use of this WEBSITE is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This website is copyrighted. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized Reproduction is Strictly Prohibited.
- The information contained in this website and the accompanying materials is for general information purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any reliance you, the reader, place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. If you wish to apply ideas contained in this website, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
- We disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including but not limited to; indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits stemming from or in connection with the use of this publication.
- We cannot guarantee results as results will differ from person to person and will depend on the effort taken. You are taking the decision to try these methods, and there are no guarantees to your success. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
- As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
- We may be an affiliate for some of the products recommended. If you purchase some items through the links provided, we may earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through the links provided.
- No part of this website may be reproduced, copied, transmitted by any means, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined within this publication under any circumstances. Violations of this copyright will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and downloadable content. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All content, including downloadable content, is provided for personal use only. The content cannot be reproduced, disassembled, distributed or copied in any way without prior written permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America in the state of Maine.
Affiliates of our products and services are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Our products and services are available for sales by affiliates using the JVZoo marketplace.
- All affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the JVZoo marketplace.
- No paid access is required for participation as an affiliate to sell our products and services.
- The One Week Income Partner Program is a hosted solution designed to help you sell our products, and other products as an affiliate. Users of the One Week Income Partner Program acknowledge that as an affiliate you can promote our products without purchasing access to this program.
- We prohibit the use of this Site by Affiliates who operate websites containing pornographic, racist or illegal content. The definition of pornographic, racist or illegal content is entirely at our discretion
- We will at all times attempt to monitor any misuse or non compliance with these conditions. We operate in full compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and we require that all affiliates also comply.
- We will deactivate your status as an affiliate if you have sent spam or engaged in any unsolicited promotional activities.
- You must notify us immediately if you become aware, or suspect, any abuses or potential abuses of our products, services or affiliate program.
- We may, at our sole discretion, disqualify an Affiliate from participation if such Affiliate engages in any conduct that we deem to be illegal, improper or unfair towards our customers, potential customers, affiliates and partners.
- We will not be liable to you with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, loss of revenue or goodwill or anticipated profits or lost business), even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement, in no event shall we be liable to you arising out of or related to this agreement, whether based in contract, negligence, strict liability, tort or other legal or equitable theory.